WHY DO I NEED TO BACKUP OFFICE 365 MAILBOXES? SURELY MICROSOFT DOES THAT FOR ME?
Unfortunately, no, they don’t. Here’s why.
- Office 365 does not have a daily backup capability. Data removed from the recycle bin or accidently deleted from it is not retained.
- The default retention for office 365 is 14 days, if you don’t remember to change it, after that time period any deleted data is gone for good. Any time the deleted items recycle bin is emptied, this is also unrecoverable.
- If your mailbox is infected with ransomware, restoring data without additional backup can be extremely tricky. Microsoft does not guarantee recovery of the data.
- Account failures are also a major concern. Once a mailbox account has failed or been deleted. Microsoft has no way of restoring it.
365 Rescue Vault from Computer Rescue is a complete mailbox backup solution for Office 365
- Full Daily Backup of your Mailboxes
- Lightning Fast Restore
- Super Secure 256 bit Encryption