Finding all of the programs and updates that will fit your unique business can be almost impossible when you don’t have the time. Spending precious resources in trying to figure out if your current IT solution is effective can be wasteful and confusing. Our IT services here at Computer Rescue present an incredible helpful and easy solution to you – we’ll consult you and your company on the best course of action to solving your IT inefficiencies.
When you sign up for Computer Rescue’s IT consulting services, you can expect great service among other things:
- Low-cost – We don’t charge you horrendous fees for set-up or maintenance, and we’ll work with your budget.
- Direction – We make the plan for your business unique to your needs, so when something bad does happen, you can be more prepared to face it.
- We’ll manage everything – Computer Rescue doesn’t stop our services at just planning and set-up. We’ll continue to manage your IT services to ensure consistency, ensuring less downtime and unexpected events.
IT Consultant Solutions
Broadband and Fibre
and Offsite Backup
When managing the connections between you and all of your vendors get overwhelming and starts to take up too much time, Computer Rescue’s vendor management solutions can solve your problem today. We become a friendly and professional mediator between you and every single one of the vendors you use to clear up your time and let you focus on more important projects.
With our extensive experience, Computer Rescue can service you in the following ways:
- Organisation – With our perfected vendor management system, we’ll make sure all the information you need is at your fingertips
- Single point of contact – When you make Computer Rescue your single point of contact, you can take the valuable time you save and use it in more productive ways
- Peace of mind – With our vendor management services, you can rest at ease that your communications are in good hands.
Strategic IT Guidence
Let us help and advise you when it comes to matching technology to your business growth plans. Technology moves quickly, as a result we offer quarterly and 1/2 yearly business reviews where we can assess your current requirements and advise on ways to further improve productivity in your business.