Is your Pub. Restaurant or Hotel GDPR compliant and ready for the out of lockdown 4th of July re-open date? This FREE 7 Day GDPR Made Easy Guide will take away the stress for you.
For Pub's and Hospitality
Free 7 Day: GDPR Made Easy Guide
New Rules for Pubs, Restaurants and Hotels during re-open post COVID19. GDPR will be in force, let the team here at Computer Rescue help you with it.
With the relaxing of Lockdown Rules in the UK. Pubs,Restaurants & Hotels are allowed to re-open, under certain guidelines from July 4th, 2020.
We hope that you are excited about the UK relaxing of Lockdown allowing your pub/restaurant to re-open soon! There are lots of things to ensure that you have prepared.
- Adjusted for Social Distancing
- PPE and Sanitisers Available
- Clear Signage and Protective Screens
- Table Service Wherever Possible
- Facemasks to be worn in public areas (Hotels)
However, there is now an added requirement. Collection of Personal Identifiable Information (PII) in other words, Peoples’ names and contact details in case of an infection.
Collecting people’s ID or (PII) comes under the rules of GDPR. Which compliance can be enforced by quite hefty fines of 20 Million euros or up to 4% of company turnover. Something that you can well do without, especially when you are working all hours to get back on your feet.
Download our GDPR Guide for Pubs, Restaurants and Hotels Now. GDPR in simple terms (no legal speak)!
Inside You’ll Discover:
- How to Identify what personal data you have and where it resides
- How does GDPR apply to your pub, restaurant or Hotel, and to what extent?
- Understand what personal data you have, how you collect it, and where it is stored.
- How do you safely store Personal Identifiable Information (PII)?
- What are the rules regarding CCTV?
- What if I need to remove/delete someone’s data?
- What about staff training? What do they need to know?
“Getting ready to re-open since lockdown began has been a real challenge. We need to ensure that we have everything in place and can safely open our doors once again, to our customers. Having Computer Rescue on board to help with data compliance and overall IT security has taken away the stress that frankly, we just don’t need right now. Simple, effective, and in plain English. Brilliant!”
– Donna Hartridge, Donna’s Ale House
Covering Kent and South East England. Computer Rescue is much more than simply a computer support company. We are a trusted partner and adviser helping you with the very best IT solutions.