Our company was subjected to a Cyber attack which encrypted our entire server, the perpetrator gaining access through our remote log-in. We thought we had good security in place and were shocked when this happened.
Following the advice from Computer Rescue over the years it was clear that the support and backup systems we had in place had probably saved our business as within two days Computer Rescue had restored everything and we were able to continue trading. Without our data this would have been very unlikely.
If Someone Knew At Least A Dozen Ways Cyber-Criminals Could Steal Thousands Of Pounds From Your Company’s Bank Account, Damage Your Reputation And Cripple Your Operations. Wouldn’t you want them to tell you about it?
Our FREE IT Network and Cyber Security Assessment will cover and assess the following:
Hardware: Servers, Workstations, Printers, and non-AD devices (like switches/routers/printers). Old computers which are still joined to the domain and have not been removed.
Software: Systems with missing Patches/Service Packs/Security Updates. Local accounts (per-system) with weak/insecure passwords. Systems with missing Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware, or firewall misconfiguration.
Configuration: Security policy inconsistency across network servers/computers. Outbound system access that should be blocked. Lack of Content filtering (Social Media, Entertainment, Pornography, Illegal Downloads).
Accessibility: Misconfiguration of user access to Network Shares. Detailed breakdown of AD Security Group Membership.
Security Risks: Old user accounts which still have access and have not been properly disabled. Internal systems with open ports that pose a potential security risk. External issues which put your network at risk of business disruption or data loss.
Free IT Network and Cyber Security AssessmentIs your company at risk from Cyber Crime?
Get your Free IT Network and Cyber Security Assessment NOW.
Here's What You Get
Our Free IT Network and Cyber Security Assessment comes complete with a FREE Client Risk Report. A 6 – 8 page executive summary that provides an overview of the devices on the network along with a network risk score and analysis of each potential issue that we uncover. We will review this document in detail with you, discuss the findings and answer any questions that you may have.
- Comprehensive Risk Report – We can scan your network looking for Security vulnerabilities and produce a risk score based on the findings.
- Asset Detail Report – Full asset documentation on individual assets on your network. Documentation and configuration of all devices on your network.
- Patch Management – Report on the state of your current network patches. is Windows up to date? Are the security patches installed?
- Antivirus – Report on the state of your current Antivirus software. Is it up to date? Is is running across all devices on your network?
- Antispyware – As is Antivirus report. We will find out if you have any antispyware software and if it is up to date.
- Share Permissions – Who exactly has access to what folders and files on your network. We can scan by user.
- Admin Roles – Which of your users has Administration rights to your server and network? We can scan by user role.
In addition, we also check the following:
- Is your current IT company applying security patches for known vulnerabilities at least WEEKLY? If you’re not getting a weekly report confirming this, probably not.
- Are your employees’ mobile devices properly secured? Can you lock or wipe the data from mobile devices and laptops if lost or stolen? Do you limit or at least monitor the mobile apps your employees download? Mobile apps are another big way hackers gain access.
- Do you have a written Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) for employees that details what they can and cannot do with company-owned devices and Internet access? Are employees able to download free applications, music, videos and other files to your network without restriction?
- Do you force employees to choose strong passwords? To change them frequently?
- Are your credentials available to all on the Dark Web? Are you using the same passwords across multiple sites? I.e.: PayPal, PSN, Hotmail, LinkedIn
- Coupled with Antivirus software, do you have anti-exploit and anti-malware solutions set up to help combat ransomware and phishing attacks?
- How about your backup data? Is that safe? Completely up to date and restorable ?
9 out of 10 computer networks have serious IT security vulnerabilities sitting undetected
Source: Malwarebytes Labs
Take a look at our Client Testimonial Page to see what other Business Owners think about dealing with Computer Rescue
Switch your IT Support to Computer Rescue
Are you a small to medium sized business in Kent who needs highly responsive and reliable IT support? Do you currently have IT support but are not sure if the company is right for you? Are you interested in cloud computing or would you like to know more about the real benefits that it can bring to your business? Are you concerned about cyber security and vulnerabilities that may exist in your IT network?
Contact us today and let Computer Rescue show you what fast, friendly and highly responsive IT support in Kent should be: 01795 430 030 email@example.com