Protect Against Ransomware - Online, Onsite, OnDemandEnterprise-grade protection for small business devices and email
Growing numbers of smaller businesses are being victimised by cyber criminals’ data theft schemes that use spam, malware, phishing, and advanced targeted attacks – custom-built to bypass traditional antivirus.
You probably know that it’s an absolute necessity to have a solid IT security solution to protect your staff, computers, and mobile devices from cyber threats. But, you may not know what kind of protection is best for your small business, especially given that you have a limited budget and limited or no IT security expertise on staff.
An affordable and easy-to-use solution that gives you industry- leading, enterprise-grade protection. It allows you to:
- Manage the security of all your devices (Windows, Mac, mobile) from one web console
- Stop email threats in the cloud before they reach your network
- Protect against spear phishing and advanced targeted attacks
- Focus on your business because updates are automatic and keep your security always-up-to-date
- Enforce security policy to employees anywhere—even at branch of ces and in their homes
- Enjoy affordable pricing with annual subscription billing
- Centralised control for Windows, Mac, and mobile devices (Android and iOS) Threat protection and web security
- Mobile device security and management
- Data protection
- On-premises Email protection from Hosted Email Security Inbound and outbound email ltering
- Targeted attack protection
- Hosted email encryption
- Office 365 Email protection from Cloud App Security
- Blocked more than 10 million threats and counting Document exploit detection
- Behavioural analysis
- Threat Intelligence
Importance of Layered Security InfographicClick to download FREE
State of Malware ReportFind out what you should be protecting against. Download your FREE Guide.
Dangerous Websites & Spam
Computer Rescue is both IASME and Cyber Essentials Certified a programme of security assurance, which aims to help organisations implement protection against cyber attack, demonstrating to their customers that they take cyber security seriously. Information Assurance for Small to Medium-sized Enterprises (IASME) is designed as a security benchmark for the SME.
Computer Rescue can help your company to achieve the Cyber Essentials Certification, ensuring that your organisation meets with all of the requirements. Talk to us today about how we can help you to secure your companies IT networks.