“Computer Rescue are 100% better.”
The engineers at Computer Rescue are always so polite, very knowledgeable, professional and hard working in resolving any problems we have in a timely manner. Other members of staff are also always helpful and very polite, and if we have any problems, we can always speak directly to an engineer. We have moved office premises twice and Computer Rescue handled both of these moves without any hiccups and no office down time.
Cath McIntosh – Practice Manager – Asset Protection and Will Writing Company
Cyber Essentials Security Controls for your Company
What is the Cyber Essentials Certification?
Cyber Essentials Certification Kent is basic level cyber security in place across your IT network which demonstrates to clients, customers and suppliers that your organisation takes cyber security seriously.
According to the government, having Cyber Essentials Kent in place could prevent “around 80% of cyber attacks”.
Many Kent and UK based organisations, including government departments, local council and large multinationals require that their suppliers have the Cyber Essentials Certification Kent in place before dealing with them.
Having Cyber Essentials in place will help you to bid for government and local council contracts and tenders, together with helping your organisation to work with larger companies throughout Kent and the UK.
Cyber Essentials & Cyber Essentials PLUS
Cyber Essentials Certification will focus around 5 core areas of cyber security across your IT network.
- Firewalls and Internet Gateways – We can scan your network looking for Security vulnerabilities and produce a risk score based on the findings.
- Secure IT Configurations – Full asset documentation on individual assets on your network. Documentation and configuration of all devices on your network.
- Patch Management – Report on the state of your current network patches. is Windows up to date? Are the security patches installed?
- Access Control – Report on the state of your current Antivirus software. Is it up to date? Is is running across all devices on your network?
- Malware Protection – As is Antivirus report. We will find out if you have any antispyware software and if it is up to date.
Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials PLUS are certifications to help protect your IT network from cyber crime and IT security issues.
How Computer Rescue can help your company qualify for the Cyber Essentials Certifcation
We have helped a number of our Kent based clients obtain the Cyber Essentials Certification. From small company networks to those with over 70 workstations, our expert security engineers will walk you through the requirements and make the necessary recommendations to assure certification for your company.
Certification for your company will help to:
- Work with government and local council tenders in Kent throughout the UK
- Involvement with highly regulated industries and security companies
- Show your companies commitment to Cyber Security and protecting your data
Download your FREE Cyber Security Guide HerePractical Ways to help prevent cyber attacks and ways to improve your overall IT Security that you can Implement Today
Source: Malwarebytes Labs
Switch your IT Support to Computer Rescue
Are you a small to medium sized business in Kent who needs highly responsive and reliable IT support? Do you currently have IT support but are not sure if the company is right for you? Are you interested in cloud computing or would you like to know more about the real benefits that it can bring to your business? Are you concerned about cyber security and vulnerabilities that may exist in your IT network?
Contact us today and let Computer Rescue show you what fast, friendly and highly responsive IT support in Kent should be: 01795 430 030 firstname.lastname@example.org