Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery
From your accounts to client information, your data is essential in running your business. When it’s lost because of an accidental deletion, an unanticipated natural disaster or even worse, it is stolen, you need to make sure you can recover that data so your business can continue to thrive and grow. Having a solid and secure cloud backup solution will help to eliminate the threat of lost or corrupt data.
Cloud backup and disaster recovery is one of the most important services that you need to have in place. The threat from Cyber criminals, rogue employees or simply accidental deletion is growing daily. Computer Rescue specialise in cloud backup, onsite back and disaster recovery. We monitor your cloud backup daily, manage the security and are available to restore your data at a moments notice.
In the event of a disaster, how certain are you that you can restore your data quickly and efficiently and above all securely, without loosing any data?
43% of firms without a backup solution who suffer comprehensive data loss are forced to close their business.
Make sure that all of your data is Securely Backed up online daily with CR Rescue Vault
With Rescue Data Backup and Recovery Services, you will benefit. Here’s how:
- Plan for unexpected issues – They happen to everyone, and they can happen at any time. Take preventative measures today.
- Safeguard and defend your business – Computer Rescue protects your data, network, and systems from hacking or virus threats so you can focus on more important issues.
- Don’t wait long for recovery – When your network does go down and data is lost, we’ll have it back for you in no time.
Advantages of CR Rescue Vault Cloud Backup
- Minimise downtime, increase business
- Data secured at 3 separate UK locations
- Secured with 256bit AES encryption
- Restore to original, alternative or virtual hardware
- Less network load and storage by data de-duplication
- Complete recovery of servers / workstations in minutes
Switch Your IT Support to Computer Rescue
Are you a small to medium sized business in Kent who needs highly responsive and reliable IT support? Do you currently have IT support but are not sure if the company is right for you? Are you interested in cloud computing or would you like to know more about the real benefits that it can bring to your business? Are you concerned about cyber security and vulnerabilities that may exist in your IT network?
Contact us today and let Computer Rescue show you what fast, friendly and highly responsive IT support in Kent should be: 01795 430 030 email@example.com