Looking to switch IT Support company? Don't until you've read this FREE guide21 Questions to ask any IT Support Company
Don’t Trust Your Company’s Critical Data And Operations To Just Anyone!
Choosing the wrong IT Support company to support your network can be incredibly frustrating and expensive, and could end up costing you in downtime, data loss and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
Read this guide and you’ll discover:
- The “secret” of the IT Support industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unsuitable IT support technician in minutes.
- 4 costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and IT support, one of which you will need to know about BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 mistakes to avoid when choosing an IT support company.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” IT support companies are not the bargain they initially appear to be.
Download our FREE Guide21 Questions to ask BEFORE you hire an IT Support company
Remember to take a look at our 5 Star Client Testimonials and find our why over 100 Kent businesses have swapped their IT Support and IT security needs to Computer Rescue.
I have found the engineers at Computer Rescue to have a polite and active response and are always helpful and will do their upmost to succeed. They can solve a simple issue without showing frustration.
The engineers at Computer Rescue are always so polite, very knowledgeable, professional and hard working in resolving any problems we have in a timely manner. Other members of staff are also always helpful and very polite, and if we have any problems, we can always speak directly to an engineer. We have moved office premises twice and Computer Rescue handled both of these moves without any hiccups and no office down time.
We feel reassured that Computer Rescue offer a very prompt and professional service that addresses our needs immediately should an issue arise. This alone is worth the extra investment as previous providers left us with considerable down time before a problem was resolved. We find it reassuring that Computer Rescue are monitoring our systems and network as this is not something offered by previous providers.