- Slow performance from out dated server.
- No uniformity to User files.
- Struggling network.
- Constant internet issues.
- The backup solution was ok, but could be better.
- Remote connection from home a difficult process.
- Migrated On Premise Server to Full Cloud Solution.
- Office 365, One Drive and Microsoft Sharepoint.
- Remote access to files and team collaboration improved dramatically.
- Increased password security and implementation of group policy to control all aspects of passwords (lockout , min / max age, min length, complexity etc).
- Installation of standardised anti-virus package that is centrally controlled and monitored.
- Remote Upload of files and folder structure throughout.
- Shared Internet Provider – DHCP scope changed.
- Monthly server and bi-weekly desktop security updates.
- On-site backup of the server (bare metal) and cloud backup of corporate data.
- Full client training on Onedrive and Sharepoint.
- Successfully Achieved and Applied Cyber Essentials Certification Accreditation Standard for the past several years.
Based in Kent since 2005 and with extensive experience of Cloud Computing, IT Security and Cyber Security. Computer Rescue offer fast response IT Support for Small and Medium-sized businesses with between 5 and 100 users. Please click here to find out about our FREE Cyber Security Assessment