Are you currently in IT Support and are ready for your next challenge? Do you want to be more involved with making decisions at client level? Perhaps it’s Cyber Security that floats your boat and gets you salivating!
Computer Rescue has served small to medium businesses in Kent for the past 16 years. As a Managed Service Provider and Cloud Service Provider, Computer Rescue has a focus on delivering enterprise level IT Support and Cyber Security solutions to its diverse customer base.
Based from our HQ in Faversham, with flexible working, the position will include IT support, Cyber security and maintenance tasks both in person and via remote support. Working as part of a forward thinking, dynamic team, you will be required to attend some client site visits (limited at the moment due to restrictions). Effective communication skills, both written and verbal will be required. Cyber Security will play a huge part in the position where you will be able to learn and work with the latest assets used in Cyber Security and Information Security.
You can expect a challenging, supportive and fast-paced environment working with the latest IT specific technologies, RMM and PSA tools supporting a wide variety of environments.
- Technical support for clients across mobile, on-premise and remote environments.
- IT Security & Cyber Security services to client devices and environments.
- Assist clients both on-site and remotely using the very latest RMM, PSA and Security tools.
- Support and management of windows systems, server and cloud applications.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting a wide variety of Windows OS and client software applications, including Office 365 and other cloud applications.
- Training both online and classroom is encouraged to enhance and develop your IT skillset.
- 12 months minimum IT Support experience within a business environment.
- Sound knowledge of networks (including hardware and configuration), email, windows applications and tools and peripheral hardware.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal at all organisational levels
- Extremely high level of customer service.
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and meet all the required deadlines and expectations
- Ability to “think on your feet” and react positively to given situations
- Flexibility and self-motivation to improve in all areas of personnel development
- Strong time management and self motivational skills.
- Proven ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- £22 000 - £28 000 plus bonuses + phone + laptop + training
- 28 days holiday (plus an additional day for your birthday)
- Company Pension
- Flexible Working
- Training & Staff Development
- Regular Free Lunch
- Free Parking
- Break Out Areas
- Cycle to work scheme
- Microsoft Certification exam (if required) is paid for by the firm.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and need to be with a forward thinking organisation that really does look after its team, then this fantastic opportunity could be for you.
Those interested should email their C.V’s firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put ‘IT Support Engineer’ in the subject line. We thank all interested parties; however only selected applicants will be contacted.
References will be required during the interview process and will be verified.