As we approach the end of lockdown, we are looking to increase our team with skilled IT Support Engineers who want to grow and develop their careers. With a solid history of supporting Small to medium businesses throughout Kent, Computer Rescue have been at the forefront of technology for 15 years and are known, not only for delivering a great customer experience but also for our innovative steps ensuring that our customers benefit greatly from excellent IT support and from our IT security expertise.
Due to ongoing growth, a fantastic opportunity exists to join our team. We are recruiting 2 x IT Support Engineers (Tier 1 & Tier 2) to be based from our head office in Sittingbourne. We are looking for solid team players who have the right attitude and a keen desire to grow with a firmly established company.
What we are looking for :
You will be a motivated IT support engineer with experience of supporting commercial companies both remotely and onsite. Ideally, you will be Microsoft Certified (or well on the way to it) and ideally, you will need to hold a full driving license.
Working as part of an established team, this position will be pivotal within the firm and will certainly lead to further opportunities within the organisation.
- Onsite and Remote IT Support of Servers, Desktops, Client Workstations, and Mobile devices.
- IT Security and Cyber Security Solutions.
- Office 365 – Deployment, configuration, and management.
- Onsite and Helpdesk Support.
- Server and Network Installation and Configuration.
- Hardware & Software maintenance.
- Working as part of a strong team in a relaxed environment.
We are looking for exceptional people who really want to develop their career in IT. You will be an experienced IT Support Engineer, with excellent technical skills and the ability to learn, together with a commitment to offering excellent customer service and customer experience.
Ideally you will have experience in:
- Commercial / Academic IT Support Experience
- Windows Operating System
- Windows Server 2008-2016
- Office 365
- Cloud Support
- Mobile Support
- Solid Networking Skills
- Interest in Cyber Security.
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone
- Must be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Full Driving License
What we offer:
- Salary £20 000 - £30 000 + Bonuses + Bens
- 28 Days Holiday + Free day for your birthday
- Regular Bonuses
- Excellent Training & Career Development
- We pay for your Microsoft Certification exam(s)
- Fantastic Career Advancement Opportunities
- Laptop / Mobile / Van
- Regular additional benefits such as free lunches etc.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right person and we are looking to recruit immediately. If this sounds like you, apply in the first instance with your CV. There has never been a more exciting time to join Computer Rescue and be part of our team.
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 01795 430 030
Contact: Jason Lydford | CEO