Computer Rescue is a leading IT Support and Cyber Security firm. Established in 2005, we support small and medium-sized businesses through Kent and the southeast, removing the stress and hassle from IT support.
We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Assistant to help promote our IT brand. Working closely with the CEO, you will be responsible for growing the company’s online and offline presence whilst increasing customer awareness and engagement across all channels.
We require an ambitious, enthusiastic, and results-driven person who can create, write, and manage our marketing content strategy across all divisions.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Create Awareness and engagement for brand CR.
- Communicate with target audiences and develop enhanced customer relationships.
- Marketing campaign planning, direct mail campaigns, and Advertising planning.
- Sourcing of advertising, social media campaigns.
- Google Adwords & PPC.
- Facebook Ads.
- Linked in Administration.
- SEO and Google Analytics.
- Website updates / blog / articles.
- Creative design skills.
- Copywrite and proofread marketing materials.
- Produce Creative content regularly for blogs, videos, etc.
- Manage social media channels.
- Manage PR activity.
- Track marketing campaigns and activity to show results.
- Prepare weekly marketing reports.
- Customer service and client follow-ups.
- A marketing or digital marketing degree or similar would be preferred.
- A minimum of 1 years' commercial experience in a marketing position, ideally working within a technical industry.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-facing / telephone skills
- Business acumen & strategy
- Copywriting & Design
- Analytical skills
- Customer service
- Ambition to achieve
- PPC & SEO
- Social Media
What we offer:
This is a full time position. A starting salary of £18000 - £22000 + Benefits Including: Free Parking (when at office), Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, Birthday Leave, Free Lunch Days, Long Service Awards, Bonuses, Laptop, Flexible Working and Excellent Career Progression.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right person and we are looking to recruit immediately. If this sounds like you, apply in the first instance with your CV. There has never been a more exciting time to join Computer Rescue and be part of our team.
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: 01795 430 030
Contact: Jason Lydford | CEO