How Can You Be So Sure?
Take This Short Quiz To Find Out…
If you cannot score a “yes” on every point, your computer network could be used by hackers for credit card fraud, hacking and a wide variety of other disruptive services:
- Are your computers remotely monitored 24-7-365 to keep critical security settings, virus definitions and security patches up-to-date?
- Do you have written, network documentation detailing what software licenses you have, critical network passwords, and hardware information, or is your IT Support Company the only one with the “keys to the kingdom?”
- Do you prohibit remote users from accessing your corporate data from laptops using free Wi-Fi connections?
- Do you prohibit employees to browse the Internet with content filter blocking sites containing porn, gambling, YouTube, etc…?
- Do you allow employees access to corporate data on their personal mobile devices and could the data be removed if you terminated the employee?
- Do you allow employees to update your social media content and ensure you have proper written policies on what type of content they can post?
- Do you prohibit employees from using portable devices such as USB drives to transfer corporate data according to their Acceptable Usage Policy?
- Do you prohibit employees from using BYOD without having a policy of what corporate information they are allowed to access?
- Do you require all laptops use encryption?
- Do you have a written plan in the event a laptop or PC is stolen?
- Do you have a written procedure for employee termination and how to handle removing corporate data from their personal devices?
Based in Kent since 2005 and with extensive experience of Cloud Computing, IT Security and Cyber Security. Computer Rescue offer fast response IT Support for Small and Medium sized businesses with between 5 and 100 users. Please click here to find out about our FREE Cyber Security Assessment