Are you looking for top notch IT Support?
If you are a small to mid sized business in Kent and The South East and you want to have a reliable, fully maintained and problem free IT network that can move your business forward instead of one that costs you time, money and never ending frustration, then we can help!
Supporting a wide variety of businesses throughout Kent, our clients typically have between 10 and 60 workstations (although some are up to 100), have single or multiple offices and all need fast response IT support when things go wrong.
Add our technology experts to your company’s team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to know where your inventory is at all times.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Ensure uptime and monitor for issues all day, every day
- Install Updates and Perform Upgrades
- Manage Users & Passwords
- Remote & Onsite Support
- Cloud Email, Office 365
- Secure online backup
- Cloud File Syncing
- Data Recovery
- Work from Any Device
- Get real answers, real quick.
- One call and we take care of the rest
- We work closely with 3rd party vendors
- Remote & Onsite support whenever you need it
Network & Cyber
- Enterprise Class Firewall
- Anti-Malware Software
- Anti-Virus Solutions
- Security Patches & Updates
- Web filtering to block inappropriate sites
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q)
Why do so many clients switch their IT to Computer Rescue?
The main reason is that there really is no hassle when switching to us. 95% of all of our clients have some form of IT support currently in place. Be that with another IT company or simply someone who has another job in the organisation. We make switching support to us a very simple 5 step process.
- We (or you if you prefer) inform the current supplier that we are taking over.
- We (or you) request password and login information for your router(s), Server(s)etc.
- We change the security passwords immediately and give them to you.
- We implement our monitoring software for servers, routers etc so that we can monitor the vitals of your network.
- We start looking after you.
If we do switch. What Contracts are available? Are we tied in? And for how long?
- We offer a simple range of IT contracts that cover both remote support and/or onsite support. These contracts are short term and you can easily switch between them should you need to. It’s worth noting that we offer these contracts at a fixed fee. There are no hidden surprises and we don’t charge you for every little thing that we do. In the extremely unlikely event that you do wish to leave us. We make that process nice and simple for you too.
How do you handle multiple suppliers, like our internet and photocopier for example?
- When Computer Rescue take over your IT, we become the first contact for anything on that network. For example, let’s say that you are with BT and your internet goes down. You simply put a call into us and we will contact BT for you. Leaving you to continue with your day. One contact for you and your team.
Are you easy to get hold of? Do you have more than one engineer?
- We have a team of multiple engineers. We are not a one-man band. We have a manned helpdesk for remote and telephone support, together with onsite engineers. All of which are available to work on your problem. It’s a huge time saver for you. Additionally, working with a team of people means that they can often offer more than one solution.
Do you work with IT manufacturers?
- We partner with most major IT vendors, not only to pass on savings on equipment to you, but in the extremely rare event that we do need a little help from them, it allows us to jump the queue for support.
How much experience do you have supporting companies like ours?
- With over 11 years’ experience working with small to medium sized businesses in Kent, covering most sectors from industrial to commercial, we’ve worked on, and resolved issues like the ones that you experience multiple times. In fact, we ourselves are a small business and have had over the years, the exact same issues.
Are you up to date with new technology and current IT industry trends?
We are always training and investing in not only our staff, but our software and equipment at Computer Rescue. Be that to offer best advice on the latest security issues, or to ensure that we can offer faster remote management software, or simply to ensure that we are offering current and up to date business advice relating to your IT systems.
Will you replace all of our equipment when you start working with us?
Running Computer Rescue is not simply about making money. It’s vitally important that we deliver best possible IT solutions to our clients and keep their IT systems working in top order. If it doesn’t need replacing, then we won’t advise it.
How do we know that you’ll do a better job than our current support company?
We completely understand that switching IT suppliers can be a very difficult decision, even if you are unhappy with your current provider. More often than not, the “ Better the devil you know” scenario takes over. However, if you want to move your business forward and have a genuine concern that the current supplier really isn’t right – Isn’t it time that you did something about it? Some of these companies had the very same concerns before choosing to partner with Computer Rescue as their IT Support company. Some of which have now been with us for 11 years. They, like you, certainly would not have stayed around if we didn’t deliver.