YOUR TRUSTED SOURCE IN IT SERVICES & SUPPORT
Calls Resolved within SLA
Resolved 1st Time
Established in 2005, Computer Rescue is a Microsoft Certified IT Support and Cyber Security Specialist organisation. Our expert (certified) engineers offer rapid response IT support solutions to Small – Medium Businesses, together with Schools, Colleges and Universities throughout Kent, London and the South East.
Our typical client size is between 5 – 75 PCs/Laptops, usually at least 1 server (either on premise or cloud) and is highly dependent on Email/Internet.
HISTORY OF CR-IT
Start with a small, local service.
This was the time when we started our company. We had no idea how far we would go, we weren’t even sure that we would be able to survive for a few years. What drove us to start the company was the understanding that we could provide a service no one else was providing.
This was the first period when Computer Rescue actually felt like it would stick around for a while. We were growing more stable and expanding at the same time. We needed a new office as we had severely outgrown the dining room table! We started scouting for a new location and were offered a small room at one of our customer locations.
By this time we had moved to into modern offices, had expanded to 10 employees and were a fully certified Microsoft Partner. With a good team of Engineers, Accounts and Admin Staff our client portfolio was growing rapidly.
A new challenge.
Our journey has again brought us to new offices. Based on a technical science park with excellent facilities. Our team is ever growing with the addition of dedicated marketing and business development. A strong focus on IT security and cloud computing has enabled us to stay at the cutting edge of technology.
Cyber Security Specialist
As IT moves on, Cyber Security has become more and more important. A dedicated Cyber Security Division has been launched. Emphasis on client employee training, GDPR and Cyber Essentials.
What makes Computer Rescue different?
Covering Kent and South East England. Computer Rescue, IT support company in Kent is much more than simply a computer support company. We are a trusted partner and adviser helping you with the very best IT solutions.
Computer Rescue is both IASME and Cyber Essentials Certified a programme of security assurance, which aims to help organisations implement protection against cyber attack, demonstrating to their customers that they take cyber security seriously. Information Assurance for Small to Medium-sized Enterprises (IASME) is designed as a security benchmark for the SME
- Since 2005, we have been working with companies throughout Kent. We understand the frustrations that businesses face when they outsource their IT support and IT security to external suppliers.
- Computer Rescue is a Microsoft Certified Company.
- We partner with lead technology companies such as Dell, Watchguard, Draytek, HP, Trend and of course Microsoft.
- We have multiple Microsoft Certified Engineers and Security Certified Engineers all based from our Kent head office.
- We are Cyber Essentials Certified.
- We offer a 15 minute critical response.
- Helpdesk calls are answered within 10 seconds.
- We offer 100% guarantee with all of the work that we do.
- Looking to switch IT support company? Why not read our FREE guide. 21 Questions to ask any IT company. Available FREE here.