We're Recruiting IT Support Engineers
Are you in IT and looking for a dynamic career change? Are you fed up with the normal boring 9 – 5 and are looking for something a little more challenging, whilst at the same time rewarding? Then read on…..
Computer Rescue are recruiting IT Support Engineers. With a solid history of supporting Small to medium businesses and schools throughout Kent and the South East, we have been at the forefront of technology since 2005 and are known, not only for delivering a great customer experience, but also for our innovative steps ensuring that our customers benefit greatly from excellent IT support and from our IT security expertise.
Due to ongoing growth, a fantastic opportunity exists to join our team here at Computer Rescue.
We are recruiting IT Support Engineers to be based at our head office in Sittingbourne. We are looking for a solid team player who has the right attitude and a keen desire to grow with a firmly established company.
What we are looking for
You will be a motivated IT support engineer, ideally with 2 years + experience of supporting commercial companies both remotely and onsite. Ideally, you will be Microsoft Certified (or well on the way to it) and you will need to hold a full driving license.
Working as part of an established team, this position will be pivotal within the firm and will certainly lead to further opportunities within the organisation.
- Onsite and Remote IT Support of Servers, Desktops, Client Workstations, and Mobile devices.
- IT Security and Cyber Security Solutions.
- Office 365 – Deployment, configuration and management.
- Onsite and Helpdesk Support.
- Server and Network Installation and Configuration.
- Hardware & Software Maintenance.
- Working as part of a strong team in a relaxed environment.
We are looking for an exceptional person who really wants to develop a career in IT. You will be an experienced IT Support Engineer, naturally with excellent technical skills and the ability to learn, together with a commitment to offering excellent customer service and customer experience.
Ideally, you will have experience in:
- Min 1 – 2 Years + Commercial / Academic IT Support Experience
- Windows 7, Windows 10
- Windows Server 2008-2016
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Mobile Support
- Solid Networking Skills
- Interest in Cyber Security.
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone
- Must be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Full Driving License
What we offer:
- Salary £20 000 – £30 000
- 28 Days Holiday + Free day for your birthday
- Regular Bonuses
- Excellent Training
- We pay for your Microsoft Certification exam(s)
- Fantastic Career Advancement Opportunities
- Laptop / Mobile / Van
- Regular additional benefits such as free lunches etc.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right person and we are looking to recruit immediately. If this sounds like you, apply in the first instance with your CV. There has never been a more exciting time to join Computer Rescue and be part of our team.
Take the first step towards your new career with Computer RescueUpload your CV to us here
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right person and we are looking to recruit immediately. So if this sounds like you, apply in the first instance with your CV. There has never been a more exciting time to join Computer Rescue and be part of our team.