IT Support, Cloud Computing, IT Security and Cyber Security in Kent
Are you a small to medium sized business in Kent? Are you fed up with the reliability costs and general attitude of your current IT support provider? Do you wish that you could find a company that would take the time to talk with you in plain English, that would just get the job done without any fuss? Then talk to us, Computer Rescue, expert IT Support Kent.
Specialising in Total Care IT Support in Kent, we cover your entire network. With extensive experience in Cloud Computing, IT Security and Cyber Security. Computer Rescue offer fast response IT Support for our customer base of Small and Medium sized businesses in Kent. With 15 minute critical response and multiple Microsoft Certified Engineers, our managed help desk is answered within 10 seconds.
- Since 2005, we have been working with companies throughout Kent. We understand the frustrations that businesses face when they outsource their IT support and IT security to external suppliers.
- Computer Rescue is a Microsoft Certified Company.
- We partner with lead technology companies such as Dell, Watchguard, Draytek, HP, Trend and of course Microsoft.
- We have multiple Microsoft Certified Engineers and Security Certified Engineers all based from our Kent head office.
- We are Cyber Essentials Certified.
- We offer a 15 minute critical response.
- Helpdesk calls are answered within 10 seconds.
- We offer 100% guarantee with all of the work that we do.
- Looking to switch IT support company? Why not read our FREE guide. 21 Questions to ask ant IT company. Available FREE here.
IT Support & IT Security for Kent Business15 Minute Critical Response. Covering IT Support, Cyber Security, Backup and Disaster Recovery. Total Care IT Services for Businesses in Kent.
Find out why over 100 Small Businesses in Kent Have Switched to Computer RescueA FREE 30 minute IT Strategy Session. Let us help to ensure that your network is safe and your data is secure. Fill in the form today to arrange yours.
Claim your FREE 30 minute IT Strategy Session. During the session we will look at your network and identify any performance issues, together with any potential security concerns. We will discuss backup and data restore, IT security and cyber awareness. At the end of which you will receive a free report based on our findings for you to action as you see fit.
Computer Rescue are IT Security and Cyber Security Experts. With a team of dedicated IT engineers, we offer all in one IT support services for your entire computer network. We are Microsoft Certified Experts. Our service covers both Onsite and Remote Support, 24/7 monitoring, maintenance and updates. With an IT Security Focus we ensure that your network is fast, responsive and secure.
Change the way that your IT Network, IT Security and Cyber Security is Managed
Since 2005 Computer Rescue have been looking after the IT Support and IT Security of businesses all over Kent. Supporting, Maintaining, Updating and Securing the IT networks of companies ranging in size from 5 staff up to those with over 75.
Computer Rescue look after every aspect of your IT network, all under one roof. From PC’s to Servers, Internet to IT Security and Cyber Security, Cloud Computing and Office 365 to Backup and Disaster Recovery.
Supported by an expert team of help desk and onsite IT engineers, based from our head office in Kent – You can rest assured that there is always a member of our team available to give expert IT advice either via email, in person or over the phone.
Call us now and find out how you can save time, money and frustration dealing with a well established IT Support company. We offer a FREE 30 minute IT strategy session and all of our work is 100% guaranteed. Call now.
Tel: 01795 430 030 Email: email@example.com
Switching your IT Support to Computer Rescue is a straight forward and very simple process – we will handle everything.
Serving businesses who are looking for fast, reliable, expert IT support in KentLet our team of IT experts help you with the best IT solutions for your business
IT Support for Small - Medium Business
Covering Kent and South East England. Computer Rescue is much more than simply a computer support company. We are a trusted partner and adviser helping you with the very best IT solutions.
Computer Rescue is both IASME and Cyber Essentials Certified a programme of security assurance, which aims to help organisations implement protection against cyber attack, demonstrating to their customers that they take cyber security seriously. Information Assurance for Small to Medium-sized Enterprises (IASME) is designed as a security benchmark for the SME
Contact us to find our more about switching your IT Support and IT Security solutions to Computer Rescue: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
The main reason is that there really is no hassle when switching to us. 95% of all of our clients have some form of IT support currently in place. Be that with another IT company or simply someone who has another job in the organisation. We make switching support to us a very simple 5 step process.
- We (or you if you prefer) inform the current supplier that we are taking over.
- We (or you) request password and login information for your router(s), Server(s)etc.
- We change the security passwords immediately and give them to you.
- We implement our monitoring software for servers, routers etc so that we can monitor the vitals of your network.
- We start looking after you.
- We offer a simple range of IT contracts that cover both remote support and/or onsite support. These contracts are short term and you can easily switch between them should you need to. It’s worth noting that we offer these contracts at a fixed fee. There are no hidden surprises and we don’t charge you for every little thing that we do. In the extremely unlikely event that you do wish to leave us. We make that process nice and simple for you too.
- We have a solid team made up of multiple engineers. We have a dedicated helpdesk for remote and telephone support, together with a team of onsite engineers. Our helpdesk is answered within 10 seconds and we have a 15 minute critical response time.