IT Support, Cloud Support and IT Security
Has your IT company become unreliable, slow to react and costly?
Since 2005 Computer Rescue have been looking after the IT Support Services for businesses in Kent, ranging from companies with 2 or 3 staff up to those with over 100.
Unlike many other IT Support Companies, Computer Rescue look after every aspect of your IT network, all under one roof. From PC’s to Servers, Internet to IT Security, Cloud Computing and Office 365 to Backup and Disaster Recovery.
With a team of multiple help desk and onsite expert IT engineers, all based from our head office in Kent – We have been looking after businesses in Kent for well over 10 years.
Call us now and find out how you can save time, money and frustration dealing with a well established IT Support company especially for business in Kent.
Tel: 01795 430 030 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Switching your IT Support to Computer Rescue is a straight forward and very simple process – we will handle everything.
Serving businesses who are looking for fast, reliable, expert IT support in KentLet our team of IT experts help you with the best IT solutions for your business
IT Support for Small - Medium Business
IT Support Kent for Small – Medium sized business. Cyber Security Experts. All in one IT support for your computer network in Kent. Microsoft Experts. Onsite and Remote Support, 24/7 monitoring, maintenance and updates. IT Security Focus, Multiple Engineers with 15 Minute Critical Response Time.
Specialising in Total Care IT Support for your entire network. Cloud Computing and IT Security. We offer fast response IT Support for our customer base of Small and Medium sized businesses in Kent. With 15 minute critical response,
Help desk answered within 10 seconds and Multiple Microsoft Certified Engineers.
Covering Kent and South East England. Computer Rescue is much more than simply a computer support company. We are a trusted partner and adviser helping you with the very best IT solutions.
Computer Rescue is both IASME and Cyber Essentials Certified a programme of security assurance, which aims to help organisations implement protection against cyber attack, demonstrating to their customers that they take cyber security seriously. Information Assurance for Small to Medium-sized Enterprises (IASME) is designed as a security benchmark for the SME
Contact us to find our more about switching your IT Support and IT Security solutions to Computer Rescue: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
The main reason is that there really is no hassle when switching to us. 95% of all of our clients have some form of IT support currently in place. Be that with another IT company or simply someone who has another job in the organisation. We make switching support to us a very simple 5 step process.
- We (or you if you prefer) inform the current supplier that we are taking over.
- We (or you) request password and login information for your router(s), Server(s)etc.
- We change the security passwords immediately and give them to you.
- We implement our monitoring software for servers, routers etc so that we can monitor the vitals of your network.
- We start looking after you.
- We offer a simple range of IT contracts that cover both remote support and/or onsite support. These contracts are short term and you can easily switch between them should you need to. It’s worth noting that we offer these contracts at a fixed fee. There are no hidden surprises and we don’t charge you for every little thing that we do. In the extremely unlikely event that you do wish to leave us. We make that process nice and simple for you too.
- We have a team of multiple engineers. We are not a one-man band. We have a manned helpdesk for remote and telephone support, together with onsite engineers. All of which are available to work on your problem. It’s a huge time saver for you. Additionally, working with a team of people means that they can often offer more than one solution.
REQUEST A CALL BACK.
Would you like to speak to one of our Engineers or Sales Team over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer. firstname.lastname@example.org